August 2007 Tech Day
Tech day was great! The weather was perfect and the projects went well….mostly.
I think that was it.
- Brandon – Baretta (the car, not the show) - Oil change and emergency brake adjustment
- Dale – 55 Chev – heater core replacement. Window channel seal replacement, this didn’t turn out well. We’ll have to try again next time.
- Greg M – Motorcycle (lots of them) - Motorcycle gas tank body work to replace emblems and prepare for white paint job. Only needs final sanding to complete.
- Glenn – MR2 for the track - Lots of sandblasting and then powder coating in Yellow and Black. That MR2 engine bay should look sweet once the engine’s back from the builder.
- Lance – Z06 – Oil change. Finally got to see it from underneath – so nice! Now if I can just figure out how to swap out the suspension and engine into my 46 truck without Lance noticing…..
Also, a neighbor up the street came by that I hadn’t met yet. He has a completed 72 El Camino and a project 56 Chev hardtop. I’m going to be visiting that guy!
Next tech day is planned for Sept 15.
Window felt replacement on Dale's 55
Glen's MR2 Powder Coating